- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
Topic - James Lohr
Colorado Springs police arrested on Thursday the second white supremacist gang member whose name surfaced during investigations into the killing of Colorado prison chief, Tom Clements.
Police in Texas arrested a white supremacist group member to question him in the murder of Colorado's correction chief, Tom Clements.
Two more men connected to a violent white supremacist gang are being sought in connection with the slaying of Colorado's prisons chief, according to a warning bulletin that's the first official word other gang members might be involved.