- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
James M. Schaefer
Latest James M. Schaefer Items
I am a former law enforcement officer, and it certainly appears that Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier has more than a conflict of interest in her relationship with Sgt. James M. Schaefer("D.C. cop's overtime aids Lanier household income," Page 1, Thursday).
As Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier renegotiated her $253,000-a-year salary this week as the nation's fourth highest paid police administrator, one argument unavailable to her was that she is hurting for money.