- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest James Madison Items
James Madison was off to a good start against Texas A&M on Tuesday night before foul trouble threw everything off track and the Aggies soon pulled away for the victory.
Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis had the third triple-double in UConn history as the Huskies moved into their 21st straight NCAA regional semifinal with a 91-52 rout of Saint Joseph's on Tuesday night.
Texas A&M is in the exact situation it was a year ago and playing in the same place. And it's determined to engineer a different outcome.
The first round of the NCAA women's tournament had its share of high-scoring games, last-second victories and even a few upsets.
James Madison coach Kenny Brooks was enjoying breakfast on Sunday morning when he got a text from the team's trainer that put an immediate damper on his big day.
When Gary Blair took over as coach at Texas A&M in 2003, he heard about an elementary school girl in town named Karla Gilbert who he should keep on his radar.
The charitable arm of energy provider Dominion Resources Inc. is giving the Montpelier Foundation funds to an event that will bring together descendants of the slaves who worked and lived on the plantation.
Seniors Kirby Burkholder and Nikki Newman wore nets around their necks, and Burkholder smiled as she looked at a present from the James Madison band - a small laminated poster with lots of signatures and featuring the word "KIRBY'D."
Catch the CAA women's final between James Madison and Delaware live on CSN at 12 p.m.