- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
Latest James Madison Items
State Assemblyman Tim Donnelly, R-Twin Peaks, posted a Twitter message Tuesday with an image that compared what he said were figures who have supported gun rights with those who have supported gun control.
A Republican candidate for California governor is comparing President Barack Obama's gun control policies with those of dictators such as Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and North Korea's Kim Jong Il.
The French and Indian War battle won here by green Colonial troops is just a footnote in most history books, but the way Randy Patten sees it, the New England farmers who fell during an ambush that opened the fighting didn't need to be buried a second time, 250 years later.
Demetrius Pollard made only two baskets Saturday, but one was a 3-pointer that pulled Northeastern within a point, and David Walker sank a game-winning three free throws as the Huskies rallied in the final 15 seconds to edge Drexel 54-52 in a bid to improve their seeding for the Colonial Athletic Association tournament.
Jamall Robinson scored 22 points on Saturday night and Hofstra made all 10 free throws in the final 1:03 to hold off James Madison 82-71.
Jerrelle Benimon scored 28 points and grabbed 16 rebounds to lead Towson to a 69-66 victory over James Madison on Wednesday.
James Madison's Montpelier is giving amateur archaeologists an opportunity to put their interest into practice.
Ron Curry drilled a 3-pointer with 8 seconds left in overtime and Andre Nation added two free throws seconds later to give James Madison a 63-61 win over Drexel Wednesday night.
Presidents' Day was marked at James Madison's Montpelier with the opening of the fourth U.S. president's refurnished library.