- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - James Mann
A Pennsylvania convenience store clerk thwarted a BB-gun wielding robber with his own real handgun before kicking him in the rear and out of the store, police said.
"Mr. Hayes certainly qualifies to be one of the world's dumbest, and luckiest-to-be-alive, criminals," Mr. Mann added.
"The clerk remained very calm, leaned over, and he also had a handgun that was underneath the counter," interim Ambridge Police Chief James Mann said. "And he pulled his handgun on the perpetrator. The clerk had every justification to actually shoot the individual."