- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - James Mann
A Pennsylvania convenience store clerk thwarted a BB-gun wielding robber with his own real handgun before kicking him in the rear and out of the store, police said.
"Mr. Hayes certainly qualifies to be one of the world's dumbest, and luckiest-to-be-alive, criminals," Mr. Mann added.
"The clerk remained very calm, leaned over, and he also had a handgun that was underneath the counter," interim Ambridge Police Chief James Mann said. "And he pulled his handgun on the perpetrator. The clerk had every justification to actually shoot the individual."