- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - James Mann
Police say they found a 15-inch chef's knife in a student's back pack when they responded to a locked down school where someone wrote "I have a gun" on a rest room wall.
A Pennsylvania convenience store clerk thwarted a BB-gun wielding robber with his own real handgun before kicking him in the rear and out of the store, police said.
"Mr. Hayes certainly qualifies to be one of the world's dumbest, and luckiest-to-be-alive, criminals," Mr. Mann added.
"The clerk remained very calm, leaned over, and he also had a handgun that was underneath the counter," interim Ambridge Police Chief James Mann said. "And he pulled his handgun on the perpetrator. The clerk had every justification to actually shoot the individual."