- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Latest James Mcavoy Items
Most people probably won't care for "Trance." It's easy to lose track of its time sequence. The plot teeters on the edge of incomprehensibility. The movie is sustained by an unlikely premise. "Trance" tries at every turn to throw off its audience, like a feral bull trying to buck a rider. But try to hang on, because "Trance" is a wild, kaleidoscopic cinematic experience. The ride is intense, while it lasts.
The Hollywood Reporter's list of its 10 best stories of the week:
Jane Austen is one of history's most famous spinsters.