- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest James Meredith Items
President Obama will hold his first full-fledged press conference in more than eight months Wednesday, the White House announced.
The U.S. Supreme Court expressed its renewed interest in affirmative action by hearing arguments Wednesday in a University of Texas case involving a white female applicant named Abigail Fisher who says she was denied admission in 2008 because of a race-conscious policy.
James Meredith is a civil-rights icon who hates the term "civil rights."
With his upcoming appearance at Ho Chi Minh City as a backdrop, let's look at the origins of some of the anthems of Bob Dylan.