- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - James Miller
No hysterics and no panic. To Dr. James Miller, Angela Carol King's birth was another "routine" delivery.
In between status updates, posting pictures and declining Farmville invitations, Berkeley County resident James Miller found another use for Facebook - sparking a community movement.
James Daniel totaled 33 points, hitting 6 of 12 from beyond the 3-point arc, as Howard dominated Maryland-Eastern Shore 88-55 Saturday.
The Obama administration will add 14 interceptors to a West Coast-based missile defense system, reflecting concern about North Korea's focus on developing nuclear weapons and its advances in long-range missile technology.
The Obama administration will add 14 interceptors to a West Coast-based missile defense system, reflecting concern about North Korea's focus on developing nuclear weapons and its advances in long-range missile technology, officials said Friday
Syria sharply criticized NATO's move to deploy Patriot missiles along its border with Turkey, calling the decision "provocative," as the West took a major step toward a possible military role in the civil war.
The top allied commander in Afghanistan said Thursday that the two biggest obstacles to success in Afghanistan are corruption in the Afghan government and militant safe havens in Pakistan.
The exploration of the darker reaches of the human mind has long been a speciality of author Val McDermid and she has outdone herself in this strange maze of a psychological thriller.
The Obama administration has given in to pressure from China and will not send the aircraft carrier strike group led by the USS George Washington to the Yellow Sea for upcoming naval exercises. The move followed protests from Beijing that a warship group in that area would pose a threat to China.
A classified State Department report to Congress says that potential Russian cheating on the new START nuclear-arms pact would not be significant because of the size of U.S. nuclear forces.
"I'm a little bit worried," he said. "With this cold weather, it could be a short season."
Sugar Valley Maple farmer James Miller said he was able to tap his 2,400 sugar maples during a brief weather warm-up last week and made 131 gallons of syrup, but that the trees have since shut down production.