- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - James Molinaro
The mother grabbed her two boys and fled their home as it filled with water, hoping to outrun Superstorm Sandy.
Lady Gaga has indirectly responded to a New York City politician who called her a "slut."
Democratic gubernatorial candidate Andrew Cuomo said Friday that allegations about marital infidelity leveled at him by his Republican rival had hurt Cuomo's family and further turned off voters from politics.
Molinaro, a Conservative Party member, said he was endorsing Cuomo because Paladino could not bring about the cooperation necessary to manage New York's record budget deficit.
"He would not be able to govern New York state. New York state, in my opinion, would shut down if he were governor," Molinaro said.