- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - James Morris
The Castleton Festival, located on the estate of celebrated conductor/composer Lorin Maazel in Virginia's Rappahannock County, is a cultural "Brigadoon" for music lovers. This marks the fifth season of what began as the mission of Mr. Maazel and his award-winning actress wife, Dietlinde Turban Maazel, to mentor the next generation of classical musicians and artists.
Montee Ball has changed the pronunciation of his first name _ it's Mon-tay instead of Mon-tee, if you don't mind.
Marcus Coker ran for 132 yards and a pair of touchdown and host Iowa held off a late Michigan rally to beat the 13th-ranked Wolverines 24-16 on Saturday.
True freshman tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz has normally reserved Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz excited about his potential.