- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - James Murphy
Authorities say two Sioux Falls men have pleaded not guilty to federal sex trafficking charges involving a child.
The Idaho Supreme Court has rejected an appeal by a Buhl woman convicted of first-degree murder in the 1995 death of her husband.
Exotic dancers performed lap dances on teenagers at a boy's surprise 16th birthday party in an upstate New York village, police said, and investigators were trying to determine whether any organizer of the celebration committed a crime.
Asked to characterize "Shut Up and Play the Hits," a concert film that documents LCD Soundsystem's final, oft-mythologized show at Madison Square Garden, James Murphy deadpans a television promo.
"We are not screening everybody who walks in to see if they have any unpaid parking tickets or anything like that," he added.
"Whether it got beyond that, we don't know," Murphy said. "We don't know about sex acts."