- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
Latest James Naismith Items
After one of his team's worst performances in years, Bill Self likened the Kansas team he put on the floor Wednesday night to ones fielded by Dr. James Naismith back when the school was playing games against the Topeka YMCA.
Babe Ruth equals big bucks.
Larry Brown has returned to college coaching.
Any time Kansas comes to town, it's a big deal for Missouri. It seems a bit bigger this time around.
Eddie Sutton remembers growing up on a farm in western Kansas, back in the days before college basketball was televised. He would lie in bed and listen to the radio calls from far-flung places like Oklahoma State and Kansas, and dream of stepping on the court for them one day.
It's been nearly 119 years since James Naismith wrote down 13 rules for a new game he devised as a way to give youths at a Springfield, Mass., YMCA an athletic activity to keep them busy in the winter.
Chandra Levy used her computer on the day she disappeared back in 2001 to find information on Rock Creek Park, where the man charged with her killing had a history of assaulting female joggers, an FBI agent testified Thursday.