- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - James Norris Memorial Trophy
Predators captain Shea Weber doesn't feel like he's doing anything differently this season. His teammates and coach beg to differ.
Back from another groin injury, Mike Green isn't worried about limitations, and the firepower that made him a star has seemingly returned.
Nicklas Lidstrom is so used to being great that the star defenseman refused to settle for just being good.
It may not be an irresistible force meeting an immovable object, but it's hard to argue with NBC analyst Pierre McGuire's assertion that Alex Ovechkin vs. Zdeno Chara is a "titanic battle."
The seven-time Norris Trophy winner said McCrimmon showed him the ropes in the NHL.
Green even got some early Norris Trophy publicity from CSN analyst Alan May, who mentioned the defenseman as a candidate given his all-around game, writing: "He's all grown up & ready to be a champion."