- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
James P. Moran Jr.
Latest James P. Moran Jr. Items
Rep. James P. Moran Jr. has introduced legislation to curb the restrictions on exotic animals in traveling circuses by ending confinement for extended periods and stopping cruel training and control methods.
Virginia lawmakers and air travel officials on Monday warned of long lines and even longer delays if looming federal spending cuts are not avoided.
Security lines to the skycap, double the wait time, fewer flights -- and that will be on a good day.
Arlington County police will not file charges against the son of Virginia Rep. James P. Moran Jr. after an incident last fall during which he was caught on camera appearing to give a man advice on how to commit voter fraud.
Arlington County police have begun a criminal investigation into "election offense allegations" involving Rep. James P. Moran Jr.'s congressional re-election campaign after video surfaced this week that appeared to depict his son Patrick Moran giving advice on how to commit voter fraud.
Rep. James P. Moran Jr. and Sen. Mark R. Warner harshly criticized the Army on Thursday for a report showing its transportation-management plan to accommodate 6,400 federal workers relocating to a Defense Department office complex in Alexandria was ill-conceived and logically flawed.
Virginia lawmakers are hoping Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates will halt the transfer of thousands of workers to the Mark Center in Alexandria under authority granted him within a spending bill passed by the House of Representatives on Thursday.