- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - James Ponstoldt
A bevy of power names in Hollywood are vying for the chance to portray former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton at age 26 in an upcoming biopic.
"They're all wonderful actresses," said director James Ponstoldt, of his movie, "Rodham," in Politico. "We're very fortunate that a lot of really great actors are interested in playing these roles. We're in an enviable position."
"Regardless of people's political affiliation or how they feel about Hillary Clinton, you don't find people who question the quality of her intelligence or her drive. I want a wonderful actress who could embody that," he said, in Politico.