- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - James Ponstoldt
A bevy of power names in Hollywood are vying for the chance to portray former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton at age 26 in an upcoming biopic.
"They're all wonderful actresses," said director James Ponstoldt, of his movie, "Rodham," in Politico. "We're very fortunate that a lot of really great actors are interested in playing these roles. We're in an enviable position."
"Regardless of people's political affiliation or how they feel about Hillary Clinton, you don't find people who question the quality of her intelligence or her drive. I want a wonderful actress who could embody that," he said, in Politico.