- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
Topic - James Ponstoldt
A bevy of power names in Hollywood are vying for the chance to portray former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton at age 26 in an upcoming biopic.
"Regardless of people's political affiliation or how they feel about Hillary Clinton, you don't find people who question the quality of her intelligence or her drive. I want a wonderful actress who could embody that," he said, in Politico.
"They're all wonderful actresses," said director James Ponstoldt, of his movie, "Rodham," in Politico. "We're very fortunate that a lot of really great actors are interested in playing these roles. We're in an enviable position."