- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
James S. Gilmore Iii
Latest James S. Gilmore Iii Items
All four Virginia Republican U.S. Senate candidates will square off Saturday afternoon in Roanoke in the first of three debates organized by the state party — none of which are being televised or held at times that will likely draw significant attention from either the media or the electorate.
Virginia Democrat Mark Warner continues to far outpace his Republican rivals in raising campaign cash for his U.S. Senate bid.
Virginia Rep. Tom Davis today announced he will not run for retiring Sen. John Warner's seat, saying Virginia Republicans made a mistake when they opted to select their nominee through a convention, rather than a primary.