- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
Topic - James Starks
The Packers have formally announced the re-signing of backup running back James Starks, keeping their formidable backfield intact.
The numbers are not pretty anywhere on the defensive side of the field for the Washington Redskins. That has been a consistent theme through the first two weeks of the season.
If any more Green Bay receivers go down, the Packers could always use Morgan Burnett.
James Starks had 18 carries for 73 yards against the San Francisco 49ers and his coaches didn't cite him for any major mistakes in pass protection. He even remembered to thank his offensive linemen.
"I'm going to run hard and try to make the most out of it," Starks said. "It just so happened [Meriweather] got the worst out of it. I hope he's OK, but it's football."
Starks said he'll take whatever the coaches are willing to give him.