- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - James Starks
The Packers have formally announced the re-signing of backup running back James Starks, keeping their formidable backfield intact.
The numbers are not pretty anywhere on the defensive side of the field for the Washington Redskins. That has been a consistent theme through the first two weeks of the season.
If any more Green Bay receivers go down, the Packers could always use Morgan Burnett.
James Starks had 18 carries for 73 yards against the San Francisco 49ers and his coaches didn't cite him for any major mistakes in pass protection. He even remembered to thank his offensive linemen.
"I'm going to run hard and try to make the most out of it," Starks said. "It just so happened [Meriweather] got the worst out of it. I hope he's OK, but it's football."
Starks said he'll take whatever the coaches are willing to give him.