- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
- Tenn. woman receives two-year sentence for stealing $364K meant for homeless veterans
- School bus driver gets probation after kicking autistic girl, 8
- Ex-Army Ranger petitions to keep tan beret off certain soldiers’ heads
- U.S. clears sale of $680 million in Black Hawk helicopters to Mexico
- Justice Dept.’s new clemency guidelines: Crack offenders most obvious candidates
- Kansas man wants ‘Murder’ tattoo removed from neck before murder trial
- Obama goes golfing as family mourns aunt’s death in Boston
- Atheists win prayer battle against California city council
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - James Stoots
They found a man, believed to be in his mid-20s, lying on the curb of the roadway, said Capt. James Stoots of the Mount Rainier Police Department.
At this point, police have not identified a motive in the killing and investigators are not aware of anything being taken from the victim, Capt. Stoots said.