- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Liberals condemn open-borders resisters while insulated from the risks and dangers
Topic - James Taranto
A superb report in The Wall Street Journal by that inimitable journalist James Taranto moves me to reflect on the modern university and things sexual. Mr. Taranto has come across another of those poor saps, a male student as fate would have it, who fell into the clutches of a predatory female student.
James Taranto, the very clever Wall Street Journal writer and editor of Opinion Journal.com, has a thesis regarding our political culture. He believes the liberals are victims of their own cultural hegemony. They say things that are quite inaccurate. Their inaccuracies are repeated by their intellectual lookalikes throughout the culture. They reread their inaccuracies and are roundly confirmed in their ignorance.
He insisted that at the time of the alleged assault, he was 15 miles elsewhere.
He denied the charge, which eventually metastasized into a misdemeanor for simple assault and a felony for forcible sodomy.