- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
Latest James Taylor Items
A 27-year-old drunk driver who drove up on a sidewalk and killed a newlywed Orem woman has been ordered to prison.
The Natural Resources Defense Council said the ad began running Thursday on Raleigh-Durham area television stations, as well as on cable TV and online. Taylor is a council board member who grew up in Chapel Hill and now lives in Massachusetts.
James Taylor still has Carolina in his mind these days.
Administrators at a private school in Northern California are scurrying to apologize after a well-intentioned lunch affair to recognize and remember Black History Month went awry, and angry parents called the menu racist.
Carole King's gift as a songwriter is all about connection - friends, lovers, strangers experiencing deep emotions not often exposed to each other.
The victims of the Boston Marathon bombing have been honored with a tribute during Game 2 of the World Series at Fenway Park.
George Jones, the peerless, hard-living country singer who recorded dozens of hits about good times and regrets and peaked with the heartbreaking classic "He Stopped Loving Her Today," has died. He was 81.
The Grammy-winning Christian recording artist’s “How Mercy Looks From Here” will be available May 14.
Amanda Brecker, "Blossom" (Decca)