- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - James Thorogood
Bundesliga.com writer James Thorogood said Bayern's class shone through despite pressure from Duesseldorf.
"The Turkish international has had to be patient since rejoining Dortmund after unsuccessful spells with Real Madrid and Liverpool, but was back to his influential best against Freiburg, scoring twice and setting up Robert Lewandowski's first," Thorogood said.