- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - James Tyler Iii
A 17-year-old boy charged along with his girlfriend in the killing a D.C. cab driver bragged to the girl about his involvement in a previous shooting in Maryland, during which a woman was killed and her husband injured, according to police.
"He asked if she wanted to see the actual gun he used and then showed her the 9 mm," Detective Tyler said.
"He told her he's the one who shot the man and killed the woman," Detective James Tyler III said during a preliminary hearing for Mr. Mebane.