- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - James Van Riemsdyk
Riddick Bowe made the playful jab.
David Backes enjoys playing in Toronto. The sights. The sounds. And, getting a hat trick isn't too shabby, either.
The Montreal Canadiens appeared to be in some trouble when goalie Carey Price was injured just after helping Canada win the gold medal at the Olympics.
Team USA hockey has been up and down over the course of its recent history in the Olympics, but in Sochi they "expect to win." More here.
Phil Kessel had the winning goal after nearly fighting a familiar foe.
Randy Carlyle said it was the best performance he had seen in a long time. Yup, it was one of those nights for Nazem Kadri.
After providing all the offense Toronto needed Tuesday night, Nazem Kadri and James van Riemsdyk both pointed to a big save by Jonathan Bernier as the key to the Maple Leafs' victory.
James van Riemsdyk tugged at the Toronto Maple Leafs logo on his chest, mimicking the celebration P.K. Subban made after an overtime goal two nights earlier.
Unlike last year, the Toronto Maple Leafs are proving to be pretty good at the shootout.
The Toronto Maple Leafs finally got their first win since the Winter Classic, though it wasn't without its tense moments.
The Philadelphia Flyers announced that leading scorer and likely NHL MVP front-runner Claude Giroux was out indefinitely with a concussion. But just like every other time, the Flyers don't expect to miss a beat.
Only 16 months ago, Mike Richards hoisted the Eastern Conference championship trophy to a roaring Flyers crowd.
Jaromir Jagr had a goal and an assist and the Philadelphia Flyers beat the Detroit Red Wings 3-1 in a preseason game Friday night.
The Philadelphia Flyers have signed James van Riemsdyk to a six-year contract extension.
In 30 whirlwind minutes, the Philadelphia Flyers changed the face of the franchise _ just not the course of it.
"We have a lot of confidence in our abilities and a belief in ourselves and believe in the guys in the room," van Riemsdyk said. "This thing is obviously far from over."
"One of my buddies came to visit me and I had to drive him to the airport," van Riemsdyk said.