- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - James Walker
Tracey Hector scored 19 points to lead Jonesboro to a 56-51 win over Columbia Thursday in the GHSA Class AAAA boys state championship game at the Macon Coliseum.
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A Billings man was sentenced to life in prison Friday for kidnapping and killing an Illinois man who was shot in the head and beaten with a shovel until it broke, his body later stashed in a culvert along a rural road.
A new study suggests that high blood pressure during early pregnancy is what raises the risk of major birth defects _ not the medicines used to control the condition, as previously thought.
He said ACE inhibitors are not commonly prescribed to pregnant women because of past concerns, and that the main worry has been getting them off the drugs as soon as they are pregnant.
"What this study does is reassure us women can stay on the drug until they're pregnant and then stop," he said. "You never know how long someone is going to take to get pregnant and if they come off a blood pressure drug for too long, it could be bad for them."