- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - James "Wally" Brewster
Catholic Church leaders in the Dominican Republic say President Obama’s choice for ambassador – the openly gay James “Wally” Brewster, who arrived in-state this week with his male “spouse” in tow – is disrespectful, and has touched off a firestorm among the faithful.
The Catholic-dominated Dominican Republic is in an uproar over President Obama's selection of openly gay James "Wally" Brewster as ambassador, and religious leaders are calling for a national protest, "Black Monday."
Mr. Brewster, with his so-called husband, Bob Satawake, at his side, said in a video of introduction on the U.S. Embassy's website: "My spouse, Bob, and I have traveled the world, from the far reaches of Asia to the stunning coastlines of southern Europe."