- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
James "Wally" Brewster
Latest James "Wally" Brewster Items
Catholic Church leaders in the Dominican Republic say President Obama’s choice for ambassador – the openly gay James “Wally” Brewster, who arrived in-state this week with his male “spouse” in tow – is disrespectful, and has touched off a firestorm among the faithful.
Two homosexual U.S. ambassadors and their partners have settled into their posts in Australia and the Dominican Republic — both nations that ban gay marriages.
The Catholic-dominated Dominican Republic is in an uproar over President Obama's selection of openly gay James "Wally" Brewster as ambassador, and religious leaders are calling for a national protest, "Black Monday."