- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest James White Items
No. 4 Ohio State laid another beating on an overmatched conference foe, and No. 24 Michigan State took control of the Big Ten's other division with a rout of Michigan.
AJ McCarron passed for 258 yards and threw a 30-yard touchdown to DeAndrew White in the fourth quarter to lift No. 1 Alabama to a 31-6 victory over Colorado State on Saturday night.
Detroit police mistakenly emailed the height, weight and bra sizes of the department's female officers when they were notified that their bullet proof vests were ready for pickup, local media reported.
Wisconsin opened spring practices this month with Montee Ball watching nearby _ an odd experience for someone who had been a fixture in the Badgers' backfield since 2009.
Aaron Wimberly stood in the auditorium of Iowa State's gleaming new football complex and talked about why he decided to continue his football career with the Cyclones.
Gary Andersen doesn't mind taking a back seat with his new team when it comes to the Rose Bowl.
After more than two decades of drilling in Antarctica, Russian scientists have reached a gigantic freshwater lake hidden under miles of ice for some 20 million years — a pristine body of water that may hold life from the distant past and clues to the search for life on other planets.
Opening a scientific frontier miles under the Antarctic ice, Russian experts drilled down and finally reached the surface of a gigantic freshwater lake, an achievement the mission chief likened to placing a man on the moon.
Wisconsin quarterback Russell Wilson one-upped Andrew Luck, padding his Heisman resume with a touchdown catch and No. 1 LSU crushed another SEC rival playing with a backup quarterback.