- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - James Williams
A trial is underway for a 25-year-old man charged with murder in connection with a 2012 New Year's Day shooting death at a Garland City nightclub.
Devon Agusi scored 22 points and Edrico McGregor added 13 with eight rebounds as Texas-San Antonio cruised past Charlotte 85-77 Saturday.
Growing up in Marion County, S.C., in the 1960s, I could not at the time appreciate the incredible wonders of my mother.
The local kid might have Indy's return job while the former Hoosier is gone.
Lovington City Manager James Williams told the Hobbs News-Sun (http://goo.gl/2xbOLF) last week that Police Chief Danny Bryant was placed on paid administrative leave earlier this month over a personnel matter.
"It should be really busy tomorrow since they made the playoffs," Mr. Williams said on Tuesday. "And, if they win, oh my God, it's really going to get busy."