- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
Topic - James Williams
A trial is underway for a 25-year-old man charged with murder in connection with a 2012 New Year's Day shooting death at a Garland City nightclub.
Devon Agusi scored 22 points and Edrico McGregor added 13 with eight rebounds as Texas-San Antonio cruised past Charlotte 85-77 Saturday.
Growing up in Marion County, S.C., in the 1960s, I could not at the time appreciate the incredible wonders of my mother.
The local kid might have Indy's return job while the former Hoosier is gone.
Lovington City Manager James Williams told the Hobbs News-Sun (http://goo.gl/2xbOLF) last week that Police Chief Danny Bryant was placed on paid administrative leave earlier this month over a personnel matter.
"I'm trying to have something lined up so I'm not coming out of the military blind," said Mr. Williams, 25, who has six to eight months of service remaining and is hopeful he'll find a job to provide for his wife and two daughters.