- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest James Items
The two-story house is quaint, with its blue-paneled garage door and matching awnings. A circular garden sits in the front yard, with a red rose perched against a black wood trellis with blue risers.
Here's how members of the Maryland House of Delegates voted to phase in a minimum wage increase from $7.25 an hour to $10.10 over three years. The vote was 89-46. A vote of 71 was needed.
A passenger aboard the British-based cruise ship MS Marco Polo was killed after the vessel was hit by a "freak wave" in the English Channel.
Visions of making it big in Hollywood are just a pipe dream for some. But for one former Norman resident, childhood day dreams have become a reality.
Family and friends welcomed home 153 Michigan National Guard members with hugs and kisses at a ceremony Thursday morning in Owosso.
Republican U.S. Rep. James Lankford announced his candidacy Monday for the U.S. Senate seat left open by Sen. Tom Coburn who said last week he would resign the post at the end of this congressional session.
When "Life Itself" debuts Sunday at the Sundance Film Festival, it will be the first time Roger Ebert's widow will see the full documentary about her late husband's life.
Joining the ranks of odd-couple police comedies, "Ride Along" delivers laughs over action, with loudmouthed funnyman Kevin Hart driving the hilarity.
NEW YORK (AP) — LeBron James speaks often of his love of football and willingness to help younger players.