- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry’s credibility questioned
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
Topic - Jamie Fly
Jamie Fly, executive director of the Foreign Policy Initiative, said: "This administration came into office attempting to 'reset' relations with Beijing, but they now appear to realize that U.S. and Chinese interests are not fundamentally aligned.
"These types of Russian activities directed against U.S. officials, combined with Russian policies pursued by Moscow against U.S. allies, show the concept of a reset in relations with Russia is a joke," Mr. Fly said.