- Arkansas voter ID law struck down by state judge
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Bad omen? Italian man crushed to death by John Paul II crucifix
- Company stopped from accepting abortion waste
- Girl surprises Michelle Obama with unemployed dad’s resume
- ‘Harry Potter’ religion class seeks to enlighten students on ‘God, sin, and theodicy’
- ‘Optionally piloted’ Black Hawk helicopter clears tests; future missions to go ‘fully unmanned’
- Vice News reporter kidnapped in Ukraine is freed after being beaten, blindfolded
- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
By Tammy Bruce
Only IRS employees could expect rewards for failing to pay their taxes
Topic - Jamie Mcbain
The Detroit Red Wings experienced a lull after a fast start but got the two points they needed.
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — After hitting goal posts all night, Brad Boyes and the Florida Panthers at last got a friendly bounce in the shootout.
"We had nothing to lose. Got the day off tomorrow. Just tried to leave it all on the ice . After the tough start," McBain said.
"If anything, you look at him a little bit more and respect him a little bit more because obviously his numbers aren't where he wants them to be," McBain said. "When he was struggling, he was still battling hard each and every night and doing things away from the puck, whether it was blocking shots or making hits. Just doing everything he could, even when the puck wasn't bouncing his way, to be a leader out there. And it's definitely something we look up to."