- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Jamie Mcginn
The Colorado Avalanche took a chance when they drafted Nathan MacKinnon first overall last June.
Semyon Varlamov has mastered beating the Dallas Stars.
Ryan O'Reilly is on a roll.
DENVER (AP) — A fast start and exciting finish helped the Colorado Avalanche avoid another disappointing home loss.
Alex Tanguay scored twice and Varlamov made 40 saves in his return to Washington as the Avalanche remained perfect under coach Patrick Roy with a 5-1 win on Saturday night.
The Nashville Predators acquired center Paul Gaustad from the Buffalo Sabres.
Few players in the NHL hit like San Jose Sharks defenseman Douglas Murray. In open ice, he can hammer opponents with the precision and power that's hard to measure.
The San Jose Sharks have re-signed potential restricted free agents Jamie McGinn and Frazer McLaren to one-year contracts.
The San Jose Sharks have agreed to one-year contracts with forward Andrew Desjardins and goalie Alex Stalock.
Nathan Horton will miss the rest of the Stanley Cup finals with a severe concussion, and Canucks defenseman Aaron Rome also is finished after the NHL suspended him for four games Tuesday for his late hit on the Bruins forward during Game 3.
The Vancouver Canucks might have lost more than Game 3 of the Western Conference finals.
The San Jose Sharks have shaken up their fourth line after losing the first two games of the Western Conference finals against Vancouver.
Dany Heatley scored, Antero Niittymaki made 19 saves and the San Jose Sharks beat the Vancouver Canucks 6-2 on Wednesday night in an exhibition game.
"He's been outstanding," McGinn said of O'Reilly.
"I think he hits in the right spot and sometimes catches people off-guard," McGinn said. "He does a lot of counter hitting, and he's really good at it."