- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Jamie Mcginn Items
The Colorado Avalanche are on a roll heading into the postseason.
The Colorado Avalanche will be heading into their first postseason in four years without leading scorer Matt Duchene, who injured his left knee.
The Colorado Avalanche are back in the postseason.
The reeling Anaheim Ducks needed something to stop their slide. A record-setting second period did the trick.
The Colorado Avalanche took a chance when they drafted Nathan MacKinnon first overall last June.
Semyon Varlamov has mastered beating the Dallas Stars.
Ryan O'Reilly is on a roll.
DENVER (AP) — A fast start and exciting finish helped the Colorado Avalanche avoid another disappointing home loss.
Few players in the NHL hit like San Jose Sharks defenseman Douglas Murray. In open ice, he can hammer opponents with the precision and power that's hard to measure.