- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
Latest Jamie Mcmurray Items
In a hurry to fly back to Indianapolis, Chip Ganassi abruptly left the news conference after Jamie McMurray's upset victory in the Sprint All-Star race. Before he stepped down from the podium, Ganassi leaned in and planted a kiss on McMurray's cheek.
Jamie McMurray started his day at home with his young son, who vowed to spend the day playing in his sand box.
Chip Ganassi Racing signed 18-year-old Dylan Kwasniewski to be its next development driver on Sunday, adding another top young talent to its stable.
The first crew chief change of the NASCAR offseason came Monday when Chip Ganassi Racing made a move for Jamie McMurray.
McMurray won at Talladega Superspeedway in a nearly clean race until rookie Austin Dillon lost control on the final lap Sunday, allowing the winner to coast across the line under caution.
When Jamie McMurray took a break from testing at Indianapolis and walked over with a smile, it seemed fitting.
Jamie McMurray and Juan Pablo Montoya like what they've seen from the new Cup cars at Indianapolis.
Mark Jacobs and Lorin Rainer arrived to work the NASCAR race at Kentucky Speedway more energized than usual.
As Jamie McMurray turned a corner on the season with a string of solid finishes, he picked Sonoma Raceway as an upcoming track he was looking forward to racing.