- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Jamie Oliver Items
Turns out Jamie Oliver's revolution won't be televised _ at least not from Los Angeles school kitchens.
British celebrity chef Jamie Oliver has perfected his anti-obesity recipe over the years: blend a passion for nutrition with reality TV, garnish with a catchy moniker, et voila! _ "Food Revolution."
British celebrity chef Jamie Oliver called Sarah Palin a "Froot Loop" for criticizing the Obama administration's healthy eating initiatives, and said getting healthy foods to kids is a civil rights issue.
Jamie Oliver won't be cooking another course of his reality TV show in Los Angeles schools.
Jamie Oliver won't be cooking another course of his reality TV show in Los Angeles schools. The filming permit for the celebrity chef's ABC series "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution" was terminated this week, said Los Angeles Unified School District spokesman Robert Alaniz. He said Oliver had been filming for two weeks at one school but the decision was made to ban him from others because he failed to submit a proposal about his plans to officials.
Guest lineup for the Sunday TV news shows:
Now you can get things "Yum-o" to go.
There's more food TV than ever to chew on _ shows featuring barbecue tips, chef smackdowns, easy Italian dishes, sailor-mouthed kitchen bosses, diner dispatches and cakes that look like race cars.