- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Jamin B. "Jamie" Raskin
Latest Jamin B. "Jamie" Raskin Items
The marriage proposal in August from his longtime partner was a surprise for Harford County resident Stephen Formwalt. Tuesday's affirmation of the law giving gay Marylanders the right to marry was just the icing on the wedding cake.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley is expected to sign a bill Wednesday relaxing the penalty facing people caught with a small amount of marijuana, a law that supporters say will help streamline prosecution of misdemeanor possession cases.