- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jan Creamer
Bob Barker has spent millions of dollars helping elephants, bears, chimps and other animals.
Lions, tigers and elephants — staples of the American circus for more than a century — would be banned from the big top under new legislation proposed by House Democrats.
ADI President Jan Creamer said Mr. Barker was chosen not only for a lifetime of service but also for his generosity and for repeatedly taking the animal message to Congress.
ADI President Jan Creamer says Barker was chosen not only for a lifetime of service, but for his generosity and for repeatedly taking the animal message to Congress.