- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
Jane E. Norton
Latest Jane E. Norton Items
Less than a year ago, top party officials boasted of experienced candidates poised to breeze through their Senate primary elections and put the hurt on vulnerable Dems. After Tuesday's primary votes, not one member of the dream team will be the Republican nominee in November.
With Colorado's primary election a day away, the anti-establishment candidates are surging, and not just on the Republican side.
In what has been dubbed the "Year of the Republican Woman," Jane Norton is in danger of becoming the exception to the rule.