- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
Latest Jane Leeves Items
Sure, three's a crowd. But four is a hoot.
Regis Philbin might no longer be a staple on morning television, but he'll soon appear in primetime on "Hot in Cleveland."
The stars of "Hot in Cleveland" have received their own keys to the city where their sitcom is set.
The stars of "Hot in Cleveland" have gotten a warm welcome in the city where their sitcom is set, according to the Associated Press.
TV Land is looking at Cedric the Entertainer as a series star, Associated Press reports.