- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
A new study stokes the controversy over making a call while driving
Topic - Jane Mcquain
A man charged with first-degree murder in the beating deaths of his estranged wife and her 11-year-old son in Montgomery County last fall will face the charges collectively rather than in separate trials, against the wishes of defense attorneys.
A man accused of brutally slaying his estranged wife and 11-year-old stepson in October was indicted Thursday on charges of murder and kidnapping related to their deaths.
A man accused of fatally stabbing his wife as she slept and fatally beating his stepson with a baseball bat was ordered held without bond Thursday in Montgomery County District Court in Rockville, officials said.
Human remains discovered in a wooded area near Little Bennett Regional Park in Clarksburg are likely those of missing 11-year-old William McQuain, Montgomery County police said Tuesday.
A Maryland woman found dead inside her home this week had recently expressed concerns about her safety after her estranged husband, an ex-con, had re-entered her life and as their relationship had continued deteriorating, the woman's former boyfriend said Friday.
Montgomery County police are investigating the killing of a Germantown woman and the disappearance of her 11-year-old son.
A 24-year-old woman with Mr. Lopez when he was arrested at the hotel said she was his girlfriend and thought the SUV belonged to his mother.