- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Jane Richard
A 7-year-old girl, Jane Richard, who lost her left leg in the Boston Marathon terrorist attack — which also killed her 8-year-old brother, Martin — returned home Thursday with a new prosthetic, a new lease on life and, her family says, as an "incredible source of inspiration."
The younger sister of the 8-year-old boy killed in the Boston Marathon bombings has undergone a "milestone" 11th operation on her left leg, which she lost below the knee, her family said in a statement Thursday.