- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Topic - Jane Richard
A 7-year-old girl, Jane Richard, who lost her left leg in the Boston Marathon terrorist attack — which also killed her 8-year-old brother, Martin — returned home Thursday with a new prosthetic, a new lease on life and, her family says, as an "incredible source of inspiration."
The younger sister of the 8-year-old boy killed in the Boston Marathon bombings has undergone a "milestone" 11th operation on her left leg, which she lost below the knee, her family said in a statement Thursday.