- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jane Richard
A 7-year-old girl, Jane Richard, who lost her left leg in the Boston Marathon terrorist attack — which also killed her 8-year-old brother, Martin — returned home Thursday with a new prosthetic, a new lease on life and, her family says, as an "incredible source of inspiration."
The younger sister of the 8-year-old boy killed in the Boston Marathon bombings has undergone a "milestone" 11th operation on her left leg, which she lost below the knee, her family said in a statement Thursday.