- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
Topic - Jane Siegel
The Marine Corps' war against an officer who has accused the commandant of wrongdoing intensified this week: Headquarters identified Maj. James Weirick as a potential Washington Navy Yard-type killer.
"Basically, the IG has given the commandant and his henchmen a pass," Col. Siegel said. "Unbelievable and not a neutral investigation."
Retired Marine Col. Jane Siegel, Maj. Weirick's attorney, said he has brought his improper classification charge to the federal Information Security Oversight Office.