- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jane Siegel
The Marine Corps' war against an officer who has accused the commandant of wrongdoing intensified this week: Headquarters identified Maj. James Weirick as a potential Washington Navy Yard-type killer.
"Basically, the IG has given the commandant and his henchmen a pass," Col. Siegel said. "Unbelievable and not a neutral investigation."
Retired Marine Col. Jane Siegel, Maj. Weirick's attorney, said he has brought his improper classification charge to the federal Information Security Oversight Office.