- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Janelle Smith
A Silver Spring man who police said fired a gun inside his home while his 8-year-old son was inside and then refused to come out for three hours was charged Monday with attempted first-degree murder and reckless endangerment, according to court documents.
Mr. Amobi's death is the 16th homicide in Montgomery County this year, county police spokeswoman Officer Janelle Smith said.
The three suspects — a 14-year-old male from Germantown, a 16-year-old male from Dickerson and a 16-year-old male from Poolesville — were arrested Thursday, police spokeswoman Janelle Smith said.