- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Janet A. Napolitano
Latest Janet A. Napolitano Items
Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida said Thursday that President Obama's unilateral decision to stop deporting young illegal immigrants has further politicized an already emotionally charged issue and short-circuited bipartisan efforts to find a long-term solution.
President Obama's speech Friday to one of the country's largest Hispanic organizations has changed from a potential trip through the gantlet into what amounts to a victory lap after he announced last week that he was unilaterally halting deportations of young illegal immigrants.
The Department of Homeland Security on Tuesday unveiled a new strategy for enhancing security along the U.S.-Canada border that seeks to deter and prevent terrorism, drug trafficking and illegal immigration while encouraging and safeguarding the flow of lawful trade and people.
When the Obama administration scrapped the old definition for measuring border security two years ago, it left the government without any way of measuring how much of the U.S.-Mexico border is under operational control.
Harvard University alumni attending their 50th-anniversary class reunion this week are getting updates on classmates - including Unabomber Ted Kaczynski.
A decision by the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in California to put several deportation cases on hold in light of Obama administration immigration directives was criticized Thursday by two senior Republican lawmakers who said the court ruling was an "overreach of its authority."
The Department of Homeland Security's total budget request for fiscal 2013 is just over $59 billion, a little less than the current year but almost $5 billion more than the 2011 level.
A new passenger screening program to make check-in more convenient for certain travelers is being expanded to 28 more major U.S. airports, including all three Washington-area airports by year's end, the government said Wednesday.
Security and economic prosperity go "hand-in-hand," the head of the Department of Homeland Security said Monday, adding that her agency's goal is to speed the movement of travelers and cargo.