- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Janet Difiore
Two men have pleaded guilty in connection with a fatal armed robbery in Yonkers.
The driver in a high-speed crash that killed two passengers in Westchester County has been convicted of criminally negligent homicide.
A wealthy musician lost $20 million over six years to scammers who persuaded him _ after finding a virus on his computer _ of threats against him coming out of Central America, Opus Dei and the CIA, a prosecutor said Tuesday.
Boy fatally stabbed at high school
Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore says Keith Thigpen of Tarrytown pleaded guilty on Monday to second-degree murder.
District Attorney Janet DiFiore says Kenyatta Garner of Mount Vernon faces up to four years in prison when he is sentenced on May 20.