- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest janet evanovich Items
Copyright 5/8 2013 Publishers Weekly. Week ending 3/2/14, powered by Nielsen Bookscan 5/8 2013 The Nielsen Company.
"The Chase" by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg, (Bantam)
If you are in search of beach books, look no further. David Rosenfelt offers you terrorism and golden retrievers, and Janet Evanovich has produced a cartoon parody of an FBI agent who loves guns and fast food, and dribbles ketchup on her T-shirts. As mysteries, they are pure fluff, and they're fun.