- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
Latest Janet Napolitano Items
University of California President Janet Napolitano says a mass shooting in the community around UC Santa Barbara is "almost the kind of event that's impossible to prevent and impossible to predict."
Young Americans wanting to study in Latin America have stopped looking so intently at Mexico, which has dropped from first to fourth for U.S. students going to university in the region over the last 10 years.
Political calls for more walls and policing at the U.S.-Mexico border are a "straw man" designed to defeat immigration reform, former U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano said Wednesday.
Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson put his agency's former internal watchdog on leave within hours of the publication of a Senate report that concluded the employee was too cozy with senior agency officials and delayed or classified some critical reports to accommodate President Barack Obama's political appointees.
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer ended months of speculation about her political future on Wednesday when she announced that she will not seek a third term in office.
Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer says she won't seek a third term in office.
As Gov. Jan Brewer approached the podium and read a carefully worded statement on her veto of a bill that would've let businesses refuse service to gays, she found herself in the familiar territory: the national spotlight.
Former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says the level of security at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia is "quite appropriate" and "very good" based on what she has seen and what she's heard from athletes competing there.
New Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said Friday he has tapped his deputy, Alejandro Mayorkas, to prepare the department for an eventual legalization program that would oversee the processing of millions of illegal immigrants into future citizens.