- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Janet Sharp
A medical helicopter crashed during takeoff at a southeastern Oklahoma hospital, leaving one dead and three injured.
The helicopter was lifting off at the Choctaw Nation Health Care Center about 7 p.m. on Tuesday, said a hospital spokeswoman, Janet Sharp, in The Associated Press.
Ms. Sharp said the helicopter lost power and then caught on fire after it hit the ground, NBC reported.