- FCC’s new ‘net neutrality’ proposal sparks outrage among consumer advocates
- Families of ferry’s lost confront South Korean officials
- 2-week truce for Sriracha hot sauce maker, California city
- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Janice D. Schakowsky
Wall Street "Occupiers" have had their encampments swept out of New York City's Zuccotti Park, public spaces in Oakland, Calif., Portland, Ore., and other cities around the country. The question is, what now? What just happened, and what can we look forward to?
FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III told a congressional hearing on Thursday that the bureau is conducting a review of training programs after disclosure of materials that equated devout Muslims with a greater propensity for violent extremism.
The Food and Drug Administration would have more power to regulate toothpaste, deodorant, hair treatments and other beauty products under a bill proposed by an Illinois Democrat - a move critics consider regulatory overreach.
"Throughout all of this, I have not seen any evidence that anyone lied or intentionally misled the American people about the attack," she said. "I believe we have shifted from legitimate fact-based oversight into a partisan smear campaign."
"I believe what you are telling us today," said Rep. Janice D. Schakowsky of Illinois.