- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Janice K. Fedarcyk
Latest Janice K. Fedarcyk Items
The head of the New York FBI office and the highest-ranking female U.S. law enforcement officer in the field is retiring this month after 25 years of service with the bureau.
Federal authorities charged six Estonians and a Russian with running a huge cybercrime enterprise Wednesday, alleging they infected more than 4 million computers in 100 countries with malicious software and earned $14 million in fraudulent advertising fees from them.