- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Jansing & Co.
Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, New York Democrat, said Monday that Congress should investigate the rollout of Obamacare, but that it should be done in a bipartisan way, not as a way to kill the health care law.
A New York Democratic lawmaker said Monday that Congress should investigate the rollout of Obamacare, but that it should be done in a bipartisan way, not as a way to kill the health care law.
Disgraced Rep. Charles B. Rangel had no qualms about ripping into President Obama Thursday for the commander in chief's dwindling Cabinet diversity.